Block A, 3rd Floor, Unit 317, Kelana Centre Point, No.3 Jalan SS7/19, Kelana Jaya , Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, 47301
MS Global Freight Solution Sdn Bhd
MS Global Freight Solution Sdn Bhd is established in Malaysia by veteran logistics professionals to assist clients to expand business worldwide. We emphasize on personalized, professional and reliable service and solutions with comprehensive knowledge, flexibility, passion and dedication to provide customer satisfaction and to establish trust and long lasting partnership with customers and worldwide agents. Our innovative IT system linking operation and accounting enables us efficiency and reliability.
1. Air Freight
* Handle many airfreight ex KUL and PEN daily as an authorized booking agent of most of airlines.
* For shipment above 500kg from state of Penang and Kedah, we could offer more economical proposal if truck down and fly out of KUL than freighter out of PEN or airlines’ road feeder service via KUL.
* On-line worldwide flight schedule search system and years of experience and knowledge enable us to propose the most suitable solution among choices of airlines according to cargo details, urgency and budget promptly.
* Track and update status from ULD build up, manifest, departure and arrival at final destination.
* Pick up and delivery : express charter or economy console service. Regular consolidation service between Penang, Johor, Kuantan and KUL.
* Bonded warehouse with cool room inside KUL airport FCZ.
* Release (Receiving) Agent Service (MAWB consignee)
Transfer from airline terminal to our bonded warehouse inside KUL FCZ 365 days
Freight Collect is remitted to origin agent promptly
Notify promptly when there is irregularity (delay or damage)
* Time Critical and Perishable (a member of WCA Time Critical and Perishables), Dangerous Goods
* Discounted courier contract rate
* Member of Airfreight Forwarders Association of Malaysia
2. Sea Freight
* FCL and LCL to worldwide. Contact all the shipping liners directly.
* Main trade lane: Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Oceania
* Reefer containers (a member of WCA Perishables), Dangerous Goods
* On-line worldwide sailing schedule search system.
3. Project Cargo (Heavy Lift, Over Sized, Out of Gauge)
* Experienced in arranging In Gauge / Out of Gauge Open Top and Flat Rack containers.
* Chartering of RORO and Breakbulk vessel, Barge and Aircraft. Close relationship with many ship owners and experienced in fixing a vessel.
* We have many years of operating experience inside KUL airport FCZ and deep operational knowledge about how to arrange over-sized and heavy lift Project Airfreight smoothly.
* Feasibility study, road survey, method of statement, execution and supervision of packing, low loader and multi axle transportation, lashing, loading and unloading with crane, jacking and placement at consignee’s site. * Handle transformer, pressure vessel, boiler, tank, steel structure, pump, tower crane, windmill, pipe, truck, trailer, bus, crane, excavator, forklift, agri tractor, helicopter, train, boat, yacht for industry such as oil & gas, energy, infrastructure, construction, mining and transportation.
* International and domestic factory removal that involves lifting, jacking and skidding of heavy machines.
* Logistics for events and shows that includes customs clearance with ATA Carnet.
* Awarded as “The Best Partner Worldwide in 2014 and 2015” by WCA Projects.
Air and Sea transshipment from/to East Malaysia (Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Bintulu, Labuan, Sibu, Miri, Sandakan, Tawau), Kalimantan Island and Sumatra Island (Indonesia) and Brunei via Port Klang and KUL.
5. Airport and Port we can arrange in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Port Klang (Central)
Johor Bahru (JHB), Pasir Gudang, Tanjung Pelapas (Southern)
Penang (PEN) (Northern), Kuantan (KUA) (Eastern)
Labuan, Bintulu, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Miri, Sibu, Sandakan, Tawau (East Malaysia)
Hiroyuki SHIONO (Mr.)
MS Global Freight Solution Sdn.Bhd.
Block A, 3rd Floor, Unit 317, Kelana Centre Point
No. 3 Jalan SS 7/19, Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Tel: +603 78873903/3906/3907
Fax: +603 78873801