Release Date: 01 August 2006
Release ID: 519
Applications can now be made for this year's UK Mail Awards, with nine prizes up for grabs across a range of categories.
Now widely recognised as the UK postal industry's most prestigious appreciation of excellence, the 2006 UK Mail Awards presentation will take place on Tuesday 31 October at the industry's annual Gala Dinner in the Champagne Suite of the Novotel London West in Hammersmith. BBC Business presenter Declan Curry will present this year's Awards, the 3rd annual celebration of the best of the mail industry.
This awards programme recognises and rewards winners from all sections of the industry for their achievements and best practice across the following ! categories:
• Digital Print – sponsored by Océ
• Customer Service – sponsorship available
• Database Management – sponsored by Royal Mail
• Domestic Marketing Campaign of the Year – sponsored by DHL Global Mail
• Downstream Access Supplier* – sponsored by Royal Mail Wholesale
• Innovation – sponsored by TNT Post
• International Marketing Campaign of the Year – sponsored by Citipost
• Mail Centre of the Year* – sponsored by UK Mail
• Technology – sponsored by ME-News
• *Mail Centre of the Year and Downstream Access Supplier categories not open to public nominations
Entry or nomination to the above categories is open to anyone in the postal industry (including operators, suppliers, mailers or agencies), and will remain open until Friday 25 August. Specific information on the entry criteria is now available on the Awards website www.mailawards.com/ukma, where entries can be made online today.
A panel of independent experts from the industry will judge each award, initially producing shortlists in early October before meeting to decide the winners just before the ceremony. The victors will celebrate their success in front of an audience of over 300 of their peers and colleagues in the UK mailing industry.
Anyone requiring more information on entry or nomination for the UK Mail Awards, or on previous winners and pictures from last year\'s ceremony, should see www.mailawards.com and follow the link to the UK Mail Awards. Alternatively, please contact the organiser Triangle Management Services on 0870 950 7900 or email email@example.com.
NB: Entries will remain open until Friday 25 August, and can be made online at www.mailawards.com/ukma.
59 Piccadilly Manchester M1 2AQ
Telephone: +44 (0)161 408 0542
Fax: +44 (0)870 432 1732
© The Adora Group Limited 2019 - Publishers of Freightnet