Release Date: 05 January 2009
Release ID: 1543
Empower your supply chain to beat the economic crisis!
Following a hugely successful 2008 event, the European Supply Chain and Logistics summit returns for its 11th year, put these dates in your diary for 8th – 10th June 2009.
Incorporating the Supply Chain Distinction Awards Ceremony, this three day event begins with the SCL Focus day featuring four master classes which tackle the key issues impacting Supply Chain and Logistics management:
• Vendor managed inventory for process industries
• Strategic sourcing for the 21st Century
• The sustainable supply chain
• Taming the credit crunch through SCM
This is followed with two days of keynote addresses, streamed industry sessions, interactive workshops and pre-arranged meetings with the leading solution providers, all containing business critical information.
We are once again bringing together respected Supply Chain and Logistics experts to guide you through the issues that are influencing your business decisions now and in the future:
• How strategic sourcing will drive business forward through challenging economic times, led by Jurrien Zandbergen, Director, Synergies & Productivity, Danone Netherlands
• Optimising your supply chain management to drive profitability in today's global climate, led by Dr Jürgen Kröger, Director, Economies of the Member States, Directorate General for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission Belgium
• Kaizen for the 21st Century: How “lean = green” and minimises the inventory costs in your supply chain, led by James Booth, European Kaizen Director, Esselte Germany
• From “Build to Order” to “Build to Stock” How realigning the supply chain will drive the bottom line, led by Mike Gray, Supply Chain Director, DELL, Inc USA
View the full programme at http://www.supplychain.eu.com/downloadpdfx2.asp
We understand that different industry’s face different supply chain and logistics challenges which is why SCL Europe now features industry specific streams including, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Automotive, Aerospace, Food and Beverage and Healthcare.
Laurence Allen, Marketing Director for the event commented: “The key question supply chain and logistics directors have to ask themselves is I am executing enough effective measures to remain competitive in the current global environment? The program has been specifically designed to help provide answers and cushion the impact being felt on everyone’s supply chains. I certainly expect a thought provoking and rewarding three days for this community and hope the summit will help them move forward with confidence.”
Contact him on +44 (0) 20 7202 7560 or Laurence.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on registering as a delegate or sponsor.
Event Facts and Figures
• SCL Europe 2009 is a three day event that is now in its eleventh year and incorporates the Supply Chain Distinction Awards ceremony.
• Taking place at the Swissôtel Düsseldorf delegates can choose to:
• Meet with other attendees or take pre-arranged meetings with a select group of leading vendors such as Endress & Hauser, Seawing Landguard, GEFCO, Airbus CIMPA and Solving Efeso
• At least 200 end user delegates are expected
• Visit www.supplychain.eu.com or call +44 (0)20 7202 7560 for more information
© The Adora Group Limited 2018 - Publishers of Freightnet