Release Date: 01 July 2008
Release ID: 1478
On 1 July, Damco is celebrating its 1st anniversary as a global forwarder, and use this opportunity to thank their customers, colleagues, and carrier partners who have been part of making Damco one of the global top forwarders.
Damco was born in 2007 from the merger of Dutch freight forwarding company Damco Sea & Air and the forwarding activities of Denmark-based DSL Star Express.
During the past year, they have achieved what they set out to do: To establish Damco as a global freight forwarder offering flexible, localised and personalised services to deliver exactly what their customers want, when and how they want it.
Facts about Damco
* Shipped 621,000 TEUs in 2007
* Air freighted 62,000 tons in 2007
* 3,900 colleagues in over 200 Damco offices in more than 100 countries
* Full container load services offered globally
* Less-than-container loads offered in more than 10,000 corridors via our own fully independent hub and direct corridor network
* Global contracts and block space agreements with key airline partners around the world
* Specialised customs teams ensure swift and correct handling of your customs information
© The Adora Group Limited 2018 - Publishers of Freightnet