Release Date: 16 October 2006
Release ID: 471
Visitors to the 4th World Mail & Express Americas conference in December will be able to hear from even more of the most important and influential figures in the global post and parcels industry.
A host of top names has been added to the line-up of senior executive speakers in Rio de Janeiro in the last couple of weeks, including the recent confirmation of:
• Carlos Henrique Almeida Custodio, President and CEO of host sponsor Brazilian Post;
• Dr Muhammad Saleh Benten, President of Saudi Post;
• Maria Neuenschwander E. Carneiro Goldberg, Lawyer, Siqueira Castro;
• Roger Crook, CEO of DHL Express International Americas;
• Patricia Hespanha, CEO of Readers Digest, Brazil;
• Henry Maier, Vice President Product Marketing for FedEx;
• Lev Razovsky, Director International Affairs at Russian Post;
• Carmen Elena Salazar, President of Ecuador Post;
• Paul Vogel, Managing Director, Global Business and Senior VP at USPS.
Along with leading executives from Chile, Mexico, Canada, Spain, Portugal and elsewhere, the schedule of speakers appearing at Rio represents an array of some of the biggest names in this industry worldwide. All delegates will be able to listen to and debate with these speakers in the main conference sessions. They are also sure to benefit from the many opportunities provided at the event to talk with colleagues, customers and fellow mail and express executives about the issues critical to the Latin American market during the year ahead.
First ever World Mail & Express event in South America:
• For CEO's, directors and senior executives in operator, supplier or customer organisations
• Sponsored by Brazilian Post
• Sheraton Rio Hotel & Towers, Rio de Janeiro
• 4-5 December 2006
• www.triangle.eu.com/americas for more details, including full programme and booking information
Book your place today
The overall combination of influential speakers, a powerful conference programme and some stimulating events outside the main hall will certainly draw in a large number of important executives from throughout the region. It is recommended that bookings are made early – delegates should complete the delegate registration form at www.triangle.eu.com/americas or call organisers Triangle on +44 (0)870 950 7900 as soon as possible.
Promote your products and services
Exhibition space and sponsorship packages are still available for this event – for more specific information on the packages on offer, please contact Triangle's Sales Director, Nigel Ashton, on +44 (0)870 950 7900 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© The Adora Group Limited 2017 - Publishers of Freightnet