Release Date: 16 June 2006
Release ID: 465
This year's premier event in the express delivery industry is now just a month away, and delegate places are filling up fast. Customers attracted by the free places on offer and operators not wanting to miss the business opportunities available at the conference will convene to hear and debate the views put forward by the line-up of senior executives from all sides of the industry.
The UK Express Delivery Conference is the only annual event specifically arranged for fulfilment houses, carriers and end-users, with delegates meeting to pool ideas, strengthen relationships and progress their businesses for mutual benefit. If your business relies on the effective delivery of documents, parcels or pallets, you need to be a part of this event.
The two days of conference will focus on Growth Through More Effective Delivery, addressing the response of carriers to the needs of their customers, and will include:
• 9 conference sessions, each tailored to a specific theme and featuring speakers from more than one viewpoint
• 27 top-level executive speakers (merchants, shippers, operators and suppliers), each giving their expert opinions on the key issues
• 8 Q & A discussions, timetabled for the end of each session when the topics raised can be debated amongst the podium speakers and delegates from the floor
• The CEOs Debate on the last afternoon, when 5 of the biggest names in the industry answer questions from the audience and nothing is off-limits – always a popular feature of this event
• The industry Gala Dinner on the evening of 3rd July, sponsored by Home Delivery Network and featuring a Race Night during and after the meal
• The networking and showcase area, where a range of exhibitors will be promoting new developments, technologies and services for users and operators in the industry
• Over 200 delegates from the upper echelons of all sectors of the UK's delivery industry, eager to build relationships with partners and customers and have a say in the future of this business
For more information on the event, including the full conference programme and registration forms, see www.triangle.eu.com/delivery.
UK Express Delivery 2006 is taking place on 3-4 July at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, near the NEC, and delegate places, free customer passes and exhibition stands are still available. To ensure that you don't miss out on the opportunities available for your business, contact one of the following today:
• Delegate places: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Free customer passes: email@example.com
• Exhibition stands: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Other enquiries: email@example.com or call us on 0870 950 7900.
© The Adora Group Limited 2017 - Publishers of Freightnet