Release Date: 11 July 2008
Release ID: 2323
Toronto, ON – GAO Instruments Inc. has released a new USB PC Based Oscilloscope.
The high performance GAO2150 is an intelligent two-channel PC based USB digital storage oscilloscope that runs on any USB1.1 or USB2.0 equipped PC using Windows OS (98/2000/XP/Vista). The device connects to any PC with an included USB cable for both data transfer and power recharges, therefore no external power supply is needed.
The GAO2150 oscilloscope combines the functions of an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, voltmeter, frequency meter and logic analyzer all within a single instrument with up to 100Ms/s real-time sampling rate and 50MHz bandwidth. All oscilloscope functions are easily controlled through a point-and-click PC software interface.
This easy-to-use, low-cost, portable handheld device is ideal for engineers, students or anyone looking for a convenient and powerful oscilloscope.
• USB2.0 interface, no external power source required, easy to use.
• Suitable for product line maintenance
• Dimensions (mm):190(L) x100(W) x35(H), easily carried.
• High performance, 100MS/s real-time sampling, 40MHz bandwidth
• Operating System: Windows98, Windows Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP , Windows VISTA
• 23 measurement functions: PASS/FAIL Check, suitable for technical applications.
• Waveform average, persistence, intensity, invert, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, X-Y plot
• Save waveforms in the following formats: text, jpg, bmp, MS Excel MS Word
• One computer can connect many DSOs, easy channel extension
• LabviewVBVCDelphiC++ Build Second Design instance
About GAO Instruments
GAO Instruments is a leading provider of telecom instruments testers, optical and electronic measurement instruments, and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.
For more information please visit http://www.GAOInstruments.com.
© The Adora Group Limited 2017 - Publishers of Freightnet