Release Date: 25 March 2008
Release ID: 1429
New online service allows consumers to ship parcels, door-to-door, anywhere in the UK, at much cheaper rates than any traditional shipping companies Consumers are in line to save thousands of pounds on parcel deliveries from now on thanks to the launch of a new online courier service, Personalshipper.com.
Personalshipper.com can save consumers up to 450% when sending parcels around the UK. It provides a low-cost flat rate of ?7.99 for almost any package that needs to be delivered – small, large, short or long parcels can be shipped, hassle free, door-to-door, within the UK. It’s the cheapest parcel delivery service in the UK!
Key benefits of PersonalShipper.com:
• eBay users can now send and receive parcels at a price that is comparative to the savings they’re making by buying and selling online
• Small businesses can ship items at low prices, rather than being forced to use traditional providers who predominantly cater to big businesses with big budgets
• Home office workers don’t have to make trips to the Post Office leaving phones unattended as PersonalShipper.com delivers door-to-door
• Friends and family can send gifts at special times of the year and from anywhere in the UK at a price that leaves them with more to spend on the present itself
Key service details of Personalshipper.com:
• Personalshipper.com delivers anywhere in the UK
• Next day delivery is guaranteed or your money back**
• Prices start from GBP7.99 incl VAT
• Parcels can be booked and tracked live online via PersonalShipper.com
• Personalshipper.com offers an industry leading insurance option
**Next day pick up / delivery guaranteed if orders are placed by 10pm the previous day
Personalshipper.com plans to extend its service globally in the near future. New routes and destinations will be announced in due course.
© The Adora Group Limited 2016 - Publishers of Freightnet