Release Date: 05 September 2008
Release ID: 1395
The American Trucking Associations today launched ATA Business Solutions, a line of information products, business tools, services, training programs and conferences specifically designed to address the critical issues affecting trucking-related companies.
“We are bringing together some of the top minds in the industry to tackle the most pressing business issues, such as fuel efficiency, state taxes, driver safety training, security and much more,” said ATA President and CEO Bill Graves. “ATA Business Solutions are another valuable ATA service designed to help make trucking-related companies more profitable and efficient in today’s difficult economic times.”
ATA Business Solutions are developed and approved by top trucking-industry professionals, and they are tailored to all segments of the industry, from large fleets, to owner-operators, to companies whose business depends on trucks to deliver their goods.
Initially, ATA Business Solutions will focus on the following areas:
* Accounting, Tax, Finance, and Risk
* Technology and Maintenance (TMC)
* Fuel Economy/Efficiency
* Security and Loss Prevention
* Information Technology and Logistics
A few of the ATA Business Solutions being launched include:
• ATA Safety on Demand, a revolutionary web-based system that will help companies provide critical driver safety training any time, any where there is an internet connection;
• ATA Online State Tax Guide, the only up-to-date trucking-specific state tax guide available for all of the 48 contiguous states;
• ATA Fuel Crisis Survival Kit, which will provide trucking-related companies with a comprehensive approach to reducing fuel consumption and costs.
In addition, ATA Business Solutions will include the complete line of the industry-standard ATA Technology & Maintenance Council (TMC) products and services, as well as ATA’s highly regarded industry economics reports.
“No other organization has greater trucking-related expertise on its staff and in its membership than ATA,” said Graves. “Through ATA Business Solutions, we have created an opportunity to leverage this unique capability to help members and others in the trucking industry. We see this as another strong service, along with our advocacy, outreach, and legal efforts.”
© The Adora Group Limited 2016 - Publishers of Freightnet