Release Date: 19 February 2008
Release ID: 1345
Taking place from the 13th to 15th May 2008, SCL Europe 2008 will bring together the leading practitioners and providers of supply chain management and logistics from all over Europe, giving you the opportunity to evaluate latest best practice and the movement of the supply chain agenda into the boardroom.
Comprising keynote conference sessions, streamed focus groups, interactive event workshops and private one-to-one meetings with peers and partners across the logistics and value chain, find out how to execute effective measures to optimise your supply chain within a global and on-demand environment.
Featuring the AMR Research Strategy Session:
What makes a supply chain world class in today’s global market? Led by: Kevin O’ Marah, Chief Strategy Officer, USA who focuses on:
• Putting risk management at the top of your agenda
• Developing leadership throughout the supply chain
• Creating the collaborative supply network
• “Greening” the supply chain
Learn from the cross industry experts, using their market experience to reinforce your supply chain and logistics operations:
• Assessing the early signs of the Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) and predicting its future impact
• Addressing demand and inventory management with an integrated S&OP approach
• Collaborative supply chains at PepsiCo International: the what, why and how?
• Understanding the global picture across for your sourcing and procurement strategy
• Securing the global supply network at Procter & Gamble: A case study for reducing risk
• Reverse Logistics as an asset: Managing the risks to enhance your operations
View the latest programme at http://www.supplychain.eu.com/downloadpdfx2.asp
To register for the Platinum or Gold delegate package and qualify for an early bird discount of £200 off the registration fee, please visit http://www.supplychain.eu.com/pack_delegate.asp
© The Adora Group Limited 2017 - Publishers of Freightnet