Release Date: 09 April 2007
Release ID: 1265
3rd Trans Middle East 2007 Cairo Exhibition and Conference is being held at InterContinental Citystars Cairo, Egypt on Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 November 2007, hosted by Suez Canal Container Terminal S.A.E.
• Suez Canal Container Terminal is strategically located at the North end of the Suez Canal on the newly dredged Eastern bypass. At this location, deviation from the normal Asia/Europe route is zero, and the growing markets of the Eastern Mediterranean are within easy reach. Two recently opened bridges provide access to the hinterland of Egypt across the Suez Canal
• The 3rd Trans Middle East 2007 Egypt Exhibition and Conference international ports, shipping and transport logistics event will take place this year on Wednesday 28 and Thursday 29 November at the brand new luxurious 5 star InterContinental Citystars Hotel Cairo attracting 500 international containerised cargo handling conference delegates and trade visitors together with 60 international exhibitors and sponsors to a concurrent 2 days international Trade Exhibition
• The Trans Middle East Exhibition and Conference event is the largest annual Containerised Ports, Shipping and Transport Logistics Exhibition and Conference in the Middle East and one of the largest annual maritime container transport industry events throughout the EMEA region
• The 2 days concurrent Conference will feature 25 world-class container transport experts highlighting latest issues effecting the development of containerised trade, economics, ports, shipping transhipment cargoes, logistics and security throughout the Eastern Mediterranean and vital European Asia trade routes via the Suez Canal.
• There will be a spectacular Egyptian Gala Dinner for all participants and spouses that promises to be a highlight of this 2 days international Exhibition and Conference
• The International Conference Delegate rate is GBP795 plus a Special Offer of ‘3 delegates for the price of 2’ at this rate per delegate
• The GCC Nationals Conference Delegate rate is GBP595 per delegate
© The Adora Group Limited 2017 - Publishers of Freightnet