Release Date: 09 April 2007
Release ID: 1263
The 4th Thai Ports and Shipping 2007 Bangkok Exhibition and Conference
hosted by the Port Authority of Thailand is on Thursday 27 and Friday 28 September 2007 at Imperial Queen’s Park Hotel, Bangkok
• Following the success of the 3rd Thai Ports and Shipping Exhibition and Conference events in Bangkok in 2005, we are delighted to announce the 4 Thai Ports and Shipping 2007 Bangkok Exhibition and Conference will take place at the luxurious 5 star Imperial Queen's Park Hotel, Bangkok on Thursday 27 and Friday 28 September 2007.
• This international container ports and terminal operations, shipping and transport logistics Exhibition and Conference event is now in its 4th successful year. This year's event will be a gathering of 350 senior executive decision makers from Asia's leading shippers (cargo owners), shipping lines, freight forwarders, logistics companies, importers/exporters, port authorities, terminal operating companies, railway operating companies, haulage companies and container terminal equipment and services suppliers.
• This event is the largest biennial Container Ports, Shipping and Transport Logistics Exhibition and Conference in Thailand every 2 years in the Thai capital
• A 2-day Conference Programme will comprise 25 world-class experts in global and regional container transportation and logistics focusing on transportation and logistics in an era of globalisation and the liberalisation of international trade with the removal of trade barriers and tariffs under WTO and AFTA.
• There will be a 2-day concurrent Trade Exhibition of 60 international shipping lines, ports, container terminal equipment and services suppliers taking place next to the Conference
• This international transportation and logistics Exhibition and Conference is 25% larger than the 3rd Thai Ports and Shipping 2005 Exhibition and is, without doubt, a valuable strategic marketing opportunity for your company next year to enhance your company's brand, product and services' awareness in the ASEAN countries of South East Asia
• The Conference Delegate rate is GBP795 plus a Special Offer of 3 delegates for the price of 2 at GBP795 per delegate
• The Conference Delegate rate for ASEAN country nationals is GBP595 (ID required)
© The Adora Group Limited 2017 - Publishers of Freightnet