Release Date: 09 April 2007
Release ID: 1262
5th ASEAN Ports and Shipping 2007 Malaysia Exhibition and Conference hosted By Johor Port Authority and upported by Port of Tanjung Pelepas and Johor Port Berhad is on Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 June 2007.
• The ASEAN Ports and Shipping 2007 Malaysia Exhibition and Conference is the largest annual Container Ports, Shipping and Transport Logistics Exhibition and Conference in the ASEAN region and one of the largest throughout Asia.
• Johor Port Authority, fully supported by the Port of Tanjung Pelepas, Johor Port Berhad and Senai Airport Terminal Services will bring this major international containerised transport and logistics Exhibition and Conference event to Johor Bahru by hosting the 5th ASEAN Ports and Shipping 2007 Malaysia Exhibition and Conference at the new state-of-the-art Persada Johor International Convention Centre on Tuesday 12 and Wednesday 13 June under the event banner of ‘Malaysian Southern Gateways'
• This annual containerised transportation event will consist of a 2 days Conference Programme featuring 30 world-class business leaders who will analyse latest global transportation and logistics issues attended by a gathering of 350 senior executive delegates from over 25 countries comprising some of the world's leading shipping lines, shippers, cargo owners, importers/ exporters, freight forwarders, logistics companies, ports, terminal operating companies, port equipment and services suppliers.
• There will be a concurrent two days Exhibition of 80 international companies and sponsors showcasing transport related products and services.
• The Conference Delegate rate is GBP795 plus a Special Offer of 3 delegates for the price of 2 at GBP795 per delegate
• The Conference Delegate rate for ASEAN country nationals is GBP595 (ID required)
• The Conference Delegate rate for Malaysia Nationals and Citizens is RM3995 (ID required)
© The Adora Group Limited 2016 - Publishers of Freightnet